FYI: NFTing’s Discord Launch Banner Contest
With the success of our first two (2) giveaways, we have recognized how passionate blockchain enthusiasts are. That passion and enthusiasm should be rewarded appropriately, so for our ever-growing community, another exciting giveaway is set to happen!
We are excited to announce another 100 USDT + exclusive NFTing merchandise giveaway in celebration of the public launch of NFTing’s Discord channel.
The duration of the giveaway starts today (8th June 2022 at 8:00 AM UTC) until the 22nd June 2022. The mechanics of this giveaway is simple — you just need to create and submit your own NFTing Discord Design Banner Entry.
1. Design a banner that will be used for NFTing’s new Discord channel.
2. Incorporate NFTing’s branding and elements using the provided Media Kit folder here.
3. Don’t forget to follow NFTing on Twitter.
4. Retweet the pinned tweet post.
5. Tag 3 friends on your retweet and make it Public.
6. Join our Telegram group (https://t.co/MXRRH55SjZ) and Discord channel (https://discord.gg/qvEzCw8S)
7. Check out this link (https://gleam.io/5ak3G/nfting-discord-banner-contest) to get more chances of winning.
This time, a total of seven (7) winners will receive exciting prizes.
1 Grand Prize winner of $30 + NFTing Merch Pack shipped straight to his/her doorstep.
2 Second Place winners of $15 + NFTing Merch Pack shipped straight to their doorsteps.
4 Third Place winners of $10 + NFTing Merch Pack shipped straight to their doorsteps.
NFTing is the all-in-one NFT ecosystem with multi-chain functionality, multilingual features, and an intuitive interface that is easy to use by artists, collectors and crypto newbies alike. Not just another NFT exchange, but a truly decentralized, next-gen NFT trading, creation, curation and communication platform, NFTing aims to foster a thriving community on its built-in social platform.
NFTing is set to become the world’s central hub for all things NFT. NFTing is a multi-stage, multi-year project. The platform’s various, wide-ranging functionalities will be launched one after the other, not all at the same time.